CBM through its partners across Kenya performs over 10,000 cataract surgeries a year. You can partner with CBM Kenya to restore eyesight to thousands suffering from the repairable problem.
As part of our ongoing strategy, CBM Kenya is carrying out a Funds and Awareness raising campaign dubbed “Miracles Week ”. The campaign aims to raise funds to carry out 250 cataract surgeries for children at a cost of KES 20,000 each. The surgeries will be conducted starting from the week of World Sight day. The surgeries will be carried out at our 5 eye surgery partner sites:
- PCEA Kikuyu Eye Unit – Kiambu County
- Tenwek Hospital Eye Unit – Bomet County
- Kwale District Eye Center- Kwale County
- Lighthouse for Christ Eye Center – Mombasa County
- Sabatia Eye Hospital – Vihiga County